Terms & Conditions Hotel Venezia Malcesine
* Arrival: the rooms will be available from 2 p.m. on arrival day. All hotel services, i.e. parking place, terrace and whirpool, will also be available from 2 p.m. onwards on arrival day.
* Departure: you are kindly asked to leave the room within 11 a.m. on departure day.
* Offers: Package prices of our offers only apply if duration of stay and board basis of specific offers are not altered during the stay.
* Due to organisational and commercial reasons we cannot guarantee that we are able to comply with your enquiry for special rooms or levels. If possible, we are more than happy to fulfil your request.
* Tourist Tax: € 2,00 per person night for age 15 and over. Cash payment directely in our hotel.
* Travel cancellation insurance: To protect yourself from financial loss due to cancellation in case of illness or other severe reasons we advise you to use the travel cancellation insurance ERV. You can sign up for this insurance on our website (within 48 hours after having received your booking confirmation).
TRAVEL CANCELLATION INSURANCE
* Cash payment: Since 01/01/2016, due to a change in Italian taxation law the Hotel Venezia is no longer authorized to accept cash payments of more than 2999,00 Euro.
Cancellation/deposit/delayed arrival/anticipated departure
To confirm your booking, a safety deposit can be transferred via bank.
To cancel a reservation, arrive with delay or anticipate the departure, is always unpleased for both parts. It is right then to regulate the cases that our Guest must cancel the booking:
* the deposit will only be returned if the cancellation is made written at least 21 days prior to arrival;
* the whole stay from 20 to 3 days prior to arrival we ask the payment of 50% on the total amount;
* in case of closer cancellation (from 2 days to no show) and for delayed arrival or/and anticipated departure we ask the completely amount payment of the stay;
Non used services are not refundable.